Small wind turbines:
– Best Practice Guidelines for the Irish Wind Energy Industry
– Installing small wind-powered electricity generating systems (CE72)
– Microgeneration Certification Scheme
– MCS Planning Standards For permitted development installations of wind turbines and air source heat pumps on domestic premises
– Requirements for contractors undertaking the supply, installation, set to work commissioning and handover of micro and small wind turbine systems (2013)
– Wind power – choosing a site and getting planning permission (2014)
– Extending Permitted Development Rights for Domestic Micro Wind Turbines and Air Source Heat Pumps
– Planning portal (England and Wales)
– ePLanning (Scotland)
– Do I need permission?
– Distributed Generation connection guides
– Engineering Recommendation G83 (2012)
– Statement of methodology and charges for connection to SP Distribution plc and SP Manweb plc’s electricity distribution networks
Other useful websites:
NB. The EEC is not responsible for the content of external Internet sites
Over 5000 participants each year attend over 300 professional training courses at 21 universities worldwide.
Participants include major authorities and organisations, such as the United Nations, Coca Cola, Siemens and Ford Motor Company.